Not getting connection

• Hello,

I am using Quectell BC95-G with the revision of software release BC95GJBR01A05. I am using your library to connect to the CoT but for some reason even if the port set to 1883 is given it always try to connect to 10000. The second thing is that the socket is created but the library ignores that and still say there is no connection. I have been listening to the communication and it looks like this:

AT+QREGSWT?
    +QREGSWT:2

OK

REBOOTING
    ▒▒▒▒J▒
    Boot: Unsigned
    Security B… Verified
    Protocol A… Verified
    Apps A… Verified

REBOOT_CAUSE_APPLICATION_AT
    Neul
    OK
    AT+CFUN=1
    OK
    AT+CFUN?
    +CFUN:1

OK
    AT+NSONMI=3
    OK
    AT+CEDRXS=0,5
    OK
    AT+CGATT?
    +CGATT:1

OK
    AT+NSOCR=DGRAM,17,10000

OK

After that it will never do anything else. With debug I can see that m_connectionNumber is -1 all the time. I am not sure if I have missed something to change that because I think that is the reason for not returning true after creating the socket. Is there anything that need to be set for the library which could be missing in my implementation to cause that behavior?

Thank you

• Hi,

the library does support debug outputs. Could you please activate more debug outputs here libNbiotCore/include/nbiotdebug.h (Comment out #undef DEBUG and #undef DEBUG_ATCOMMANDS as well as #undef DEBUG_MODEM)

Looks like your connection to Internet of Things was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.